NOT WORKING with IPHONE 11PRO

• Rhacal
  • Konu yazarı
Daha fazla
3 yıl 2 ay önce #444 Yazan: Rhacal
NOT WORKING with IPHONE 11PRO, Rhacal tarafından oluşturuldu
My IPHONE11 Pro Phone doesn't work with the 60's micro. I can hear music and noise when dialling but phone doesnt detect unit. Have removed phone case and that didnt help. Tried two adapter cables and neither works. I can play music through phone but doesn't let me dial out. SN 60smic0033173.
IS this not compatible?

Lütfen sohbete katılmak için Giriş yap ya da Hesap açın.

• admin
Daha fazla
3 yıl 2 ay önce #445 Yazan: admin
admin tarafından NOT WORKING with IPHONE 11PRO konusunda yanıtlandı
The problem you are describing could be caused by the adapter or the OPIS handset being defective. Hopefully the following questions / suggestions will help to zoom in on the cause:

1) In order to make sure the OPIS handset is working correctly please test it with another mobile phone providing a standard 3.5mm audio jack.

2) Possibly you are not using the original apple lightning adapter. Please note that some second source adapters do not detect the attached device correctly or may not even be detected by the iPhone.

3) Please note some (second source) adapter support only speaker but not the microphone. They are intended for listening to music only. Please check if another standard headset works as expected with your adapter.

Please note that the adapter provided with the OPIS handset (3.5mm female to 3.5mm male) is only needed for a few phones manufactured before 2011 (e.g. Nokia) following the OMTP standard. If used with current phone the adapter will cause audio disturbance. So, do not use it with your iPhone!

Lütfen sohbete katılmak için Giriş yap ya da Hesap açın.