my friends hear an echo

• efg5
  • Konu yazarı
Daha fazla
4 yıl 7 ay önce #350 Yazan: efg5
my friends hear an echo, efg5 tarafından oluşturuldu
I'm trying to use an LG V30 cell phone with the 60s Micro. The 60s Micro came with a short adapter cable.

• Without the adapter cable, my friends can't hear me.

• With the adapter cable my friends say I sound better, but now they hear an "echo"

Any ideas on what to do?

Lütfen sohbete katılmak için Giriş yap ya da Hesap açın.

• admin
Daha fazla
4 yıl 7 ay önce #351 Yazan: admin
admin tarafından my friends hear an echo konusunda yanıtlandı
The adapter provided with the 60s micro is intended only for some phones manufactured before 2011. If used with recent phones it may lead to poor sound quality or no sound at all. Thus please do not use the adapter.

Are you using a cover to protect your phone against damage? Some cases are rather thick or have an opening too small for the audio plug. This may prevent the Opis 60s micro plug from being pushed in all the way and consequently lead to audio problems due to poor electrical contact. You may easily test this theory by removing the case and test the handset again without it. You may also test the handset with another mobile phone. If the problem persists it the handset is very likely defective.

• efg5
  • Konu yazarı
Daha fazla
3 yıl 9 ay önce #408 Yazan: efg5
efg5 tarafından my friends hear an echo konusunda yanıtlandı
My two 60s Micro handsets work fine with an old Google Nexus 6P phone I have. They also work fine with a new Google Pixel 3a I borrowed.

I have two different LG V30 phones. Both of my LV V30 phones work fine with every other handset and headset I've tried them with.

But when I use a 60s Micro with an LG V30, the person on the other end of the line hears a loud echo. The echo is so loud that I can't use either of my 60s Micro with either of my LG V30 phones.

None of my phones have a cover. The plugs on my 60s Micros are always pushed all the way into the V30.

• admin
Daha fazla
3 yıl 9 ay önce #410 Yazan: admin
admin tarafından my friends hear an echo konusunda yanıtlandı
Sorry, there seems to be an incompatibility. We have unfortunately no experience with the LG V30. If possible try to reduce the mic sensitivity on the LG phone.