1921 c Not working

• Petra@2210
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #411 by Petra@2210
1921 c Not working was created by Petra@2210
Phone not ringing properly, just short tinkle on answering can hear caller but caller cannot hear me.When l make out going calls phone works fine both ways.When bell set to off phone works great both ways but obviously cannot here bell ring ? I have bt-open reach internet router phone socket

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
More
3 years 7 months ago #412 by admin
Replied by admin on topic 1921 c Not working
Hello Petra@2210,
we are sorry to hear about this problem. Based on your description, our technicians assume that the phone is defective (maybe a capacitor in the ringer circuit is not working as it should). Unfortunately, this means that the phone needs to be returned for detailed analysis and repair. Could you please contact us by email to support @ opis-tech . com telling us your order number, and we will send you the appropriate instructions.
Best regards,

• Flupi
More
2 years 10 months ago #480 by Flupi
Replied by Flupi on topic 1921 c Not working
Habe ein Telefon 1921 von Ihnen das in letzter Zeit immer leider wird.Kann man einen Lautsprecher als Ersatz irgendwie von Ihnen bekommen?
Oder welche Daten hat der Hörer?
Erbitte Antwort
Mfg Toni Maurer

• admin
More
2 years 10 months ago #481 by admin
Replied by admin on topic 1921 c Not working
Wir reparieren unsere Produkte und versenden auch Ersatzteile. Wenden Sie Sich dazu bitte direkt an den Support (support@opis-tech.com)

• Ertle
More
2 years 6 months ago #529 by Ertle
Replied by Ertle on topic Candlestick phone not receiving calls
Anytime I try to call the phone, it half chimes once and drops the call. When the ringer is off, however, it takes calls fine - I just have to know someone is calling me at that exact moment. I tried buying a shorter phone line but it didn't change anything.

• admin
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #530 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Candlestick phone not receiving calls
It sounds a bit like your phone system does not have sufficient power to drive an old fashioned electromechanical bell. If the phone system does not comply to the telecom standard that maybe the case. Also if there is more than one phone connected to the phone line this may cause the problem.
We have similar feedback from some customers in the UK using a virgin router.
Of course there is a slim chance that the phone could be defective. In order to exclude that possibility you could test the phone at a different location (not deploying a virgin router). If the problem is gone it is clearly with the router.
We do offer a modification to the ringer circuit. This will lower the current required for the bell but also lower the volume of the bell a bit. We have a success rate of about 90% that the phone will work with a virgin router afterwards.
If that sounds appealing please contact our customer service at support@opis-tech.com