Hot charger plug and cant make out going calls

• beapat
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #178 by beapat
Can anyone give advice on this subject. I bought this phone 3 weeks ago for my son who was going to live in a nursing home. The phone worked great for the first 2 weeks but now he can't make any out going calls. Also when charging the plug becomes extremely hot. He can still receive incoming calls.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
More
9 years 2 months ago #179 by admin
Hello beapat,

it is a very odd problem that you are seeing, because making and receiving calls uses about the same energy and based on the plug getting hot, we would assume a power problem of some sorts.

In any case, something appears wrong with your phone and we would like to help you out with a replacement product and get the product with the defect back to us for thorough analysis.

Could you please tell us your purchase details (any of these will do: order number, invoice number, customer number, name and address) to contact@opis-tech.com? We will then send you a replacement with return postage included in the parcel for the defective telephone, so that you will have a working phone again as soon as possible.

Our apologies for the problem and the unpleasantness that this must cause.

Best regards,

• beapat
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #180 by beapat
Thank you, I have sent details as requested

Yours Sincerely
B Patton

• admin
More
9 years 2 months ago #181 by admin
You are welcome.

The new phone should be on its way tomorrow. Please see our email reply for details.

Best regards,

• beapat
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #224 by beapat
Replied by beapat on topic cant make out going calls
Hi back in March I had a problem with the above phone having a hot charger and not being able to make outgoing calls. We are now unable to make outgoing calls again. Could you please advise me what to do.

• admin
More
8 years 6 months ago #225 by admin
Hello bea pat,

since you have also written directly to our online support, please see our email reply for details.

Best regards,