we are sorry to hear that there are problems using your Opis 60s micro.
We can try to help you resolve the issue. In this case, we would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions so that we can analyse the problem:
1) What is the nature of the problem? (Handset not detected? No sound at local or remote end? Crackling/intermittent voice transmission? Distorted voice transmission? etc)
2) What phone do you use (make and model)?
3) Have you tried using the adapter included with the Opis 60s micro? Does it make a difference?
4) If you use a protective case, have you tried plugging in the 60s micro when the phone is out of the case? (some phone covers do not respect the standards for openings and prevent the audio jack from being completely introduced)
5) Could you try the Opis 60s micro with another phone? Does it work there?
With the help of the answers to these questions we should be able to determine if it is likely a usage issue which can be corrected at a distance, a defect of the Opis 60s micro handset or a defect of the phone's audio socket and then take appropriate action.