Hot charger plug and cant make out going calls

• beapat
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
9 Anni 1 Mese fa #178 da beapat
Can anyone give advice on this subject. I bought this phone 3 weeks ago for my son who was going to live in a nursing home. The phone worked great for the first 2 weeks but now he can't make any out going calls. Also when charging the plug becomes extremely hot. He can still receive incoming calls.

Si prega Accesso o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• admin
Di più
9 Anni 1 Mese fa #179 da admin
Hello beapat,

it is a very odd problem that you are seeing, because making and receiving calls uses about the same energy and based on the plug getting hot, we would assume a power problem of some sorts.

In any case, something appears wrong with your phone and we would like to help you out with a replacement product and get the product with the defect back to us for thorough analysis.

Could you please tell us your purchase details (any of these will do: order number, invoice number, customer number, name and address) to contact@opis-tech.com? We will then send you a replacement with return postage included in the parcel for the defective telephone, so that you will have a working phone again as soon as possible.

Our apologies for the problem and the unpleasantness that this must cause.

Best regards,

• beapat
Di più
9 Anni 1 Mese fa #180 da beapat
Thank you, I have sent details as requested

Yours Sincerely
B Patton

• admin
Di più
9 Anni 1 Mese fa #181 da admin
You are welcome.

The new phone should be on its way tomorrow. Please see our email reply for details.

Best regards,

• beapat
Di più
8 Anni 5 Mesi fa #224 da beapat
Risposta da beapat al topic cant make out going calls
Hi back in March I had a problem with the above phone having a hot charger and not being able to make outgoing calls. We are now unable to make outgoing calls again. Could you please advise me what to do.

• admin
Di più
8 Anni 5 Mesi fa #225 da admin
Hello bea pat,

since you have also written directly to our online support, please see our email reply for details.

Best regards,