Phone not dialing

• fergal
  • Autore della discussione
Di più
3 Anni 10 Mesi fa #388 da fergal
Phone not dialing è stato creato da fergal
Greetings,

I have connected my new OPIS 1921 CABLE - MODEL C, it looks wonderful and receives calls fine; rings and answers, but it will not dial a number is there any additional setup required?

Thanks in advance,

Fergal...

Si prega Accesso o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• admin
Di più
3 Anni 10 Mesi fa - 3 Anni 10 Mesi fa #389 da admin
Risposta da admin al topic Phone not dialing
Hi Fergal, no additional setup is required regarding the phone. Either the phone is defective (rotary dial) or the phone system at your location has a problem. When you dial a number the dial tone should be audible. Is that the case? Do you have another analog phone at hand in order to test it at the exact same outlet? It makes also sense to test the phone at a different location (e.g.neighbor). If the problem remains it is clearly with the phone. Good luck!

• fergal
Di più
3 Anni 10 Mesi fa #390 da fergal
Risposta da fergal al topic Phone not dialing
Thanks for the quick reply; I have tried the phone on a couple of different lines with no success. Like I said it receives calls fine; and I cannot hear the tones while dialing :-(

Just hoped there was a switch I could throw to enable tone dialing; so I guess there is a issue with the rotory dialer.

Fergal...

• admin
Di più
3 Anni 10 Mesi fa #391 da admin
Risposta da admin al topic Phone not dialing
sorry about that! Please return the phone via Amazon or contact our customer service at contact@opis-tech.com. They will provide you with a free return label. You may also request to have new phone send as soon as the defective one can be tracked online. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

• fergal
Di più
3 Anni 10 Mesi fa #392 da fergal
Risposta da fergal al topic Phone not dialing
Thanks for your support and advice; replacement phone has arrived; looks wonderful and works great; as you summized must has been an issue with the dialer; no additional setup required on the phone, just plug and go

Thanks again.