Can Pushmefon Mobile be left Permanently Plugged In

• Lb2212
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #420 by Lb2212
Hi

I’m thinking of buying a Pushmefon Mobile for my elderly Mother, who is in a carehome.
She suffers from Dementia and I think it will be ideal.

She currently has a standard Mobile Phone by usually pushes the wrong buttons when trying to use it. However the biggest problem is that she always forgets to charge it. Therefore a standard Mobile is basically useless.

I’m sure the Pushmefon Mobile would be and ideal solution.... BUT only if we are able to get around the battery becoming flat.

My question is, could the phone be left PERMANENTLY connected to a power outlet without becoming a safety issue, or causing damage to the phone.
I’m not concerned about being a able to use the phone when NOT plugged in to a power outlet. So if the battery was to be adversely affected this would not matter, as long as the phone still functioned when plugged in to a power outlet.

Kind Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
More
3 years 4 months ago #421 by admin
Yes, you can keep the phone connected to the charger at all time. In fact that is what most of our customers do as they are very much in the situation as you are :) . The battery can not be overcharged as the internal charger circuit takes fully care of the battery management. So, no harm done!

• Lb2212
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 months ago #422 by Lb2212
Thanks for your exceptionally quick reply
I have now just ordered a Pushmefon through your Website
Kind Regards...Les

• admin
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #423 by admin
Thank you for you kind response :)
... as your mother is suffering from dementia, you may find the attached document helpful. It is a manual explaining some special modes which are not explained in the standard manual. It basically allows you to restrict the numbers to be dialed or even an setup an auto dial mode to a preset number.
Attachments: